Emoji is a creative template suitable for creating a website event and holiday organizers. The template has a thoughtful and unique design. Also it is perfect for wedding planner, special occasion planner and special moments like birthday, anniversary, engagement or any other events.
This is pro themes with beautiful design and advance feature so elementor pro required.
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Portfolio Classic
- Portfolio Details
- Portfolio Filter
- Pricing Plans
- Error Page
- Event Details
- Single Post
- Contacts 2
- Section About Us With Tabs
- Section Banner
- Section Blog
- Section Brands Carousel
- Section Breadcrumbs
- Section Contact Info With Form
- Section Cta With Counter
- Section Events
- Section Faq
- Section Gallery Grid
- Section Gallery Masonry
- Section Hero Slider
- Section Hero Slideshow With Ticker
- Section Price Table
- Section Services Image Box
- Section Services
- Section Skills Progress Bar
- Section Steps
- Section Team
- Section Testimonials
- Section Working Process Video
- Service Details
- Header Menu
- Header Search
Features of Emodji Template
- Global Theme Styles included
- 44 Elementor Templates
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- Clean and Simple Style
- Easy to Use and Customize
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
- Free Google Fonts Used
- Tested in Color Blindness Simulator
- 100% SEO Friendly
- Optimized for Elementor Pro
The template is organized and structured, making it easy to customize all its parts, change the background and color, and manage global typography.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your themes file and Do not unzip
- In WordPress, go to Elements > Installed themes and click Upload Template Kit Zip File
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the themes uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Help & Support
These instructions are for those of you who just want to download themes and install them yourself. Our basic service includes installing it to your domain and hosting. So please order our basic service and we will install it for you.
You must log in to submit a review.