Eventum – Event & Conference Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as conference, event, exhibition, expo, festival, invitation, meeting, Meetup, seminar, workshop and all other Event websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 20+ Page Templates.You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the interface.
This is pro themes with beautiful design and advance feature so elementor pro required.
- Modern & Professional Design
- Shop Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Styles – Customize fonts & color in one place
- About Us
- Event Schedule
- Event Detail
- Speaker List
- Speaker Detail<
- Coming Soon
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Product Cart
- Product Checkout
- My Account Page
- Single Page for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your themes file and Do not unzip
- In WordPress, go to Elements > Installed themes and click Upload Template Kit Zip File
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the themes uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you”d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Help & Support
These instructions are for those of you who just want to download themes and install them yourself. Our basic service includes installing it to your domain and hosting. So please order our basic service and we will install it for you.
You must log in to submit a review.