Roethlon is a sporty and modern Elementor Theme that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for American Football, NFL, Rugby, Super Bowl, or any other sports club. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This Theme includes stunning carefully crafted 16+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking sports club website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 16+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your themes file and Do not unzip
- In WordPress, go to Elements > Installed themes and click Upload Template Kit Zip File
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the themes uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Help & Support
These instructions are for those of you who just want to download themes and install them yourself. Our basic service includes installing it to your domain and hosting. So please order our basic service and we will install it for you.
You must log in to submit a review.