- 10 Unique Demo, individually arranged and well managed as different sets. You can further mix up any components across any variants. Complete creative freedom for you.
- 10+ Header Layout
- Ultimate Header Layout ( Header Builder )
- Ultimate Header Mobile Layout
- Ultimate Footer Layout
- 5+ Blog layout combinations ( masonry, gird, slider …. )
- 8+ Portfolio layout combinations ( masonry, gird, slider …. )
- 4+ Portfolio single item layouts
- 4+ Testimonial display style
- 8+ Team member display style
- 01 Coming Soon Style
- One Page Support
- Retina Ready
- Optimizer Speed
- RTL Support
- Maintenance Mode integration
- MegaMenu Ready
- One Click Demo Install
- Change header ( main menu/ footer ) layout from page to page ( post to post …)
- Powerful admin interface
- Highly Customizable
- Slider Revolution Premium Slideshow Builder ($ 19 Value)
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- Easy to use drag and drop page builder
- Separate header logo for standard, sticky, and mobile versions
- Custom post formats: Gallery, Quote, Link, Audio, Video
- Custom Post Type support
- Our Team
- Custom Block
- Social Share functionality
- Social icons widget
- Portfolio ShortCodes
- Multiple page options
- Parallax background sections
- Google Maps integrate
- Styling options for elements
- 404 Page Customization
- Back to Top
- Child Theme included to help you make the most out of it.
- Theme Options Powered by WordPress? Customizer
- Demo content with actual images
- Regular Updates
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your themes file and Do not unzip
- In WordPress, go to Elements > Installed themes and click Upload Template Kit Zip File
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the themes uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized by clicking the menu icon at top-left of the builder and choosing Theme Builder.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Help & Support
These instructions are for those of you who just want to download themes and install them yourself. Our basic service includes installing it to your domain and hosting. So please order our basic service and we will install it for you.
You must log in to submit a review.